- .40 Smith & Wesson-10mm Auto Bullets - TMJ, (.400" Diameter), 165 Grains, Flat Nose (FN), Per 100
Manufacture ID: 4410
Speer Total Metal Jacket Bullets represent the highest level of evolution of the full metal jacket bullet. Full metal jacket bullets typically have an exposed lead base while total metal jacket bullets are fully enclosed by copper. One of the other great benefits of this design is that the base does not deform under pressure which can happen with regular full metal jacket bullets. These bullets are ideally suited for target shooting and plinking.
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson/10mm Auto
- Bullet Diameter: (.400" Diameter)
- Bullet Weight: 165 Grains
- Bullet Type: Flat Nose (FN)
- Quantity: Per 100
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.135
- Sectional Density: 0.147
- Diameter, Inches: .400"
- Diameter,mm: 10.16mm
Note: These are component bullets, not loaded ammunition
Warranty: Warranted against manufacturers defects.